Monday, August 20, 2001

12 days
It's less than two weeks now! I found out on Friday that I'm going to an all-day Dreamweaver course on Aug 31, that should distract me nicely. Steve's only working until this Wednesday. He agreed to billet a couple of gamers coming in from France for a Middle Earth tournament that he's helping to set up. The gamers are coming in Wednesday night, so Steve doesn't want them to be all alone. Luckily, they will be out gaming most of the time otherwise I would have killed Steve for letting them stay. It's inconvenient, but he told them that they could stay early on and we probably were not thinking clearly. We still have a ton to do.....
  • dress/suit
  • rings
  • invites
  • pay everyone
  • pick out music
  • buy wine & beer (the beer is arranged-thanks Dave & Rebecca!)
  • go over ceremony with chaplain
  • make stole/shawl thingie
  • make Steve's tie

Lots of stuff that's still on the list, and of course I forgot about a garter, still not positive that I want to do that. We're probably going to get the rings Tuesday night, the wine sometime this week or next, and the stole and tie will get done next week when I have time to break out the sewing machine. The gals are going to take me out to get my hair done the day of the wedding, it will be a good way to relax a bit on our busy day.

Caroline is coming to town! Caroline is flying in on Friday! I'm so psyched!

No comments: