Monday, August 20, 2001

Middle earth gamers, Dina? Could your life get any busier or stranger these days? We'll just have to tune in regularly to find out...

As for the garter belt, I wouldn't go for it myself. I find the symbolism and ritual surrounding it a bit of a turnoff. But maybe that's just me.

Training: thanks a million for the training ideas, Maggie. I like the integrated approach of using several media to present it to clients, especially via the newsletter, Web and ad. Sounds like your company has a clear idea of how to use several complementary media to reach its clients. I've even seen video short clips on Web sites in which companies present their training and facilities. I doubt we'll have the resources for that, though. I'll keep mining for ideas and let you know what we end up doing.

No comments: