Thursday, August 02, 2001

Oh crap
The wedding is now 30 days away. Maggie's dragging my sorry ass out to shop for a dress this weekend, the bills are looming and so far we're not really freaking out. Heck, I have friends to do that :-) Maggie's handling the worrying about the dress, Kuan's worrying about the flowers (of course, she's doing the flowers....sorry Kuan) and Caroline is probably worrying long-distance about stuff too. Caroline, I should call you soon and chat about stuff. Looks like we may have a proof of the invites Friday and then invites themselves next Tuesday. Essentially, this is what we have left to do:
  • dress/suit
  • rings
  • invites
  • paying everyone
  • picking out music
  • buying wine & beer
  • going over ceremony with chaplain
  • can't think of anything else, but I'm sure there's something....


I'm planning on taking two days at home to decompress from doing two jobs. Of course, I'll probably work on stuff, but it would be nice to be out of the office.

No comments: