Thursday, August 23, 2001

9 days
Am I nervous yet? Nah! I went over to Maggie's house last night and hung out there and had a good time. Robert has realised that it's hilarious to get his hands really sticky and then chase me with them and Colin's coping with his stitches very nicely. We had supper in the backyard on the new patio. The guys from France showed up while I was gone and were fast asleep by the time that I got home. I met one of them this morning and he seemed very nice. We have one sleeping in the livingroom and one on an air mattress in the diningroom. The tournament starts Friday, so I doubt I'll see much of them or Steve all weekend. I went out and got a box of hair dye last weekend, but haven't had a chance to do my hair yet. Perhaps tonight or Friday, it's just my usual reddish colour, nothing blue for the wedding (although it could be the something blue....).
I have so much work! We're getting rough ideas of what the specs may look like for the releases at the end of September and ouch! I don't think that there's any way that they're going to be able to complete that much work in so little time......but if they do, we're going to have to work around the clock to complete the manuals.

No comments: