Tuesday, August 21, 2001

Ring day?
Depending on when the jewellery store closes, we may get the rings tonight! If not, we may try to get the wine tonight. I seem to be running out of energy for work. Last night we watched the last half of Junkyard Wars and the two teams had constructed siege weapons to hurl cabbages and turnips at each other's castles. My folks called and told me that my brother isn't sure that he's coming, why do members of my famly have to be so difficult? My folks really want to do something for the wedding, so on Sunday I asked them if they would mind making sure that we have enough coolers for ice. It seemed like a simple enough request, find 6 coolers and bring them into town on the wedding day. My folks called later on Sunday to discuss what we would put the keg in and last night they discussed the coolers, when they should bring them in, how they would be transported, where I would get the ice, whether they should try to get the ice, etc.... Who knew that coolers would be so difficult? They also picked up a few bottles of Zinfandel so that Lynda and I and the rest of the untrained palletists have something to drink. Never did get in touch with my brother last night, I can't believe he's trying to back out now...... ugh!

No comments: