Thursday, August 16, 2001

Any ideas?
So your DJ's in our hometown, eh Dina? C'mon over for a swim and a beer if you can take the time out from your whirlwind schedule!

Now for a question for you all. I've been asked to think about how we can introduce a training program we're setting up for our company. My focus is not the training per se, but rather the way it's presented to our clients, whether by way of an e-mail campaign, interactive presentation, interesting ad, fun direct mail package, nice certificates attesting to the training, whatever. If any of you have seen some training presented in an engaging, fun way, I'd really appreciate it if you could give me the URL, contact information or the actual package, so I can get a few ideas on what's being done. Even better, if you have an idea for something like this, don't be shy about passing it on. If you'd like to see what we end up doing, I'll send you the final package. I figure with the number of born communicators among us and the importance accorded training by so many companies, some of us are bound to have seen some great ways for presenting it!

No comments: