Friday, August 17, 2001

I have a request for the CoffeeRingers too, although it's a little late. I've been doing a press review on the radio every morning this week, and at the end of each one I try to give the listeners a fun website to check out. It has to be sound-related or at least have good sound on it, because I take a clip and it has to be interesting or funny. Anything you have bookmarked that you'd like to pass on and share with the English-Montreal community? I won't be doing the review again for a while, but I'd like to have a list for when I do.

Dina, fire that DJ! There are so many out there; surely you don't need him. I've turned into a bit of a witch since I fired my notary. But really, if you;re paying, why should you wait and waste your evening? Although the kitty does sound super-cute, and I'd love the name of that ice-cream shop to do a radio story.

No comments: